3 Hour Workshop: Write a Compelling Résumé Land More Interviews!
Dates: May 8, and May 17 2018
Dates: June 12, Sept 13, Oct 11, Nov 13 2018
Cost: $45 + gst
- Have your résumé reviewed by an expert Résumé Writer, Career Coach, and Recruiter
- Get the strategies you need to overcome complex job search issues such as employment gaps, prolonged layoffs, return to work parents, age discrimination, new immigrants and career/ industry change.
- Write an accomplishment based résumé to land interviews with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Learn how to bypass the “Black Hole” of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and get responses from your job applications
Perfect Your LinkedIn Profile to Land Job Interviews
Dates: June 5th and June 12th; Sept 11 & Sept 25; Oct 9 & Oct 23
Today, your first impression is made online, not in person. There is an expectation from employers and recruiters that you will have a well-developed LinkedIn profile.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Develop and optimize your LinkedIn profile with expert guidance
- Identify and develop your “Brand” on LinkedIn in 5 easy to follow steps
- Learn how to easily find Hiring Managers and Recruiters and start conversations
- Discover solutions to common job search problems
***Participants will need to bring their own laptops to this workshop***
Individual and group workshops are available on the following topics:
- How to Use LinkedIn
- Job Search for New Grads and Students
- Job Search Strategies for Stay at Home Parents Returning to Work
- Critical Steps for Job Seekers before applying for any job
- It’s All About Networking!
- Job Search Basics
- Job Search for Mature Job Seekers
- “Age Proof” Your Résumé – for Mature Workers
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing
- Workshop topics can be customized for your group or organization. Contact Joy to discuss your needs.
Joy Cohen, BPA, RPR, Résumé Writer/Career Coach
Tel: (587) 437-0963